Thursday 13 September 2012

Week 3 Weigh In

Well last night was my 3rd weigh in with weigh watchers. Unfortunately I have gained back the 6 pounds I have lost so far. I did not expect to lose anything after having a lovely day out in York on Saturday and going to my Goddaughters 2nd birthday party on Sunday but I certainly did not expect to gain 6lbs.

So I am disapointed with myself for gaining it all back when I had worked so hard to lose those 6lbs but I am not giving up. On the plus side my work trousers are still loose.

Anyhu I have joined a gym thats opened up near where I work, its really cheap at £10.99 a month and I plan to go after work before going home. Just need to book an induction before I can start going.

Hopefully it won't take me too long to lose that 6lbs I've gained.

Bex

No comments:

Post a Comment