Tuesday 11 September 2012

I'm Back

So I know I've been neglecting my blog for the last few months but I am back now.

I stopped going to Weight Watchers in May as I was not happy with the meeting I was attending. I am now almost three weeks into my new meeting and have lost 6lbs. Changing meetings have definitely helped as I was not happy with the previous leader. I am now on track, I try my upmost to track every little morsel that passes my lips.

I have decided to cut my goals into little ones so that I do not get overwhelmed with the amount I wish to lose in general. So I have set up a little goal section on the right hand side of this page and I am going to keep three goals on show so that when I get close to one goal I can see what my next one is.

My current 'big' goal is to have lost 5% by week commencing 12th November, so I have given myself some mini goals to keep me focused until then. My first mini goals are to lose 7lbs and then 1 stone.

Sorry I've been away for so long

Bex

No comments:

Post a Comment