Thursday 26 April 2012

Bye Bye Old Scales

Can't believe its been so long since I last posted. I did try updating last week but my internet was on the fritz.

Anyway, I thought I had been doing really well with Weight Watchers on my own. That is until I went to my first meeting the last week and found out my scales are telling porkies.

So the meeting scales had me at 21st 12lb which was a shock thanks to my unfaithful scales which are now in the bin. I was really good that week and when I went to my meeting on Monday this week I was down a pound :-D

I am really happy that my weight loss is going in the right direction even if it is only a pound a week.

I've set my first weight watchers goal at  5% which will take me down to 20st 11lb. The goals that I've put on the right hand side of this page are my  Weight Watcher goals. When I have achieved the goals I will put the date  completed next to the goal.

So it's looking likely that I won't fit into that size 18 dress for our Leon & Lisa's wedding party in June, but that just mean I get to do a little shopping :-D

I have been catching up on reading the blogs I follow today and one of my favourites is Curvy Girl Blogs recently she has created another site called Wardrobia where us real women can upload pictures of our new purchases so others can see how they look on a real person. You can search by brand / size / height / body type. I will definitely be using this site to help me find an outfit for the wedding.

Love Bex

No comments:

Post a Comment