Friday 29 January 2016

Week 3 Weigh In

This week I’ve lost 3.5lbs, which takes me up to 113lbs / 8st 1lb from my highest weight and 74.6lbs / 5st 4lbs from my surgery weight. So happy I’ve got to the 8st mark, at the moment my target is to get to 10st lost, once I’m down to that I will decide how much more I want to lose.

 

Last week I went to the gym twice however so far this week I’ve only been once and it was really busy so I only did 25minutes. I attempted to go after work last night but there was not a single machine free so I left. I’m going to try and go Saturday that is if the in-laws don’t descend on us. 

 

Got a call from the mother in law the other day asking if they could drop the dogs off at ours for a couple of hours while they have lunch with someone. As much as I love having the dogs I don’t see why they have to bring them if it’s only going to be for a couple of hours. I’d understand it if they were going to be out all day. Anyway I’ve told her I’ve got to go out at 11am so if they haven’t arrived by then I won’t be in.

 

I made the Hairy Bikers Borscht for tea last night. It will do for my first attempt but it definitely needs a bit of work. Going out for tea tonight with work, no one’s booked anything so can’t even check a menu to see if there is anything I can eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment