Tuesday 12 January 2016

Weight Loss & Clothes

Had my first weigh in at Slimming World last night and I’ve lost 2.5lbs. I was just about to say that it takes me to 8st 0.5lb in total but just double checked my calculations and I’ve got it wrong – bit disappointing – it actually takes me to 7st 10.5lbs/108.5 in total.  Anyhu I am happy with 2.5lbs but considering the fact that I’ve had a bypass I had hoped for a bigger loss. But a loss is a loss so I’m somewhat happy.

Here are two outfits I have decided to keep from Simply Be




I'm loving both of these tops and the skirt. Whats even better is the fact that the skirt is a size 20. As much as I am loving buying new smaller clothes I am trying to limit how much I'm getting as thing only seem to be fitting for a few weeks before they start getting baggy. I should probably start getting rid of my bigger clothes as they are starting to look rather baggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment